Description: Turn key operation of four cabins and lodge on the
Rio Blanco. Should pay for itself in 3 years.
- Five acres of mantained gardens and rainforest.
- Well established eco-lodge with years of business from 21 travel books
and new marketed business from the visitors to the Aerial Tram
- Four american style wooden cabins. Each with a hot private bath and
porch that is open to the canopy and the river 65 feet below.
- Private one bedroom home with an enclosed sitting porch and currently
the extra room in the house is a gift shop. Two additional rooms with private
bath are in the lodge.
- Recreational activities available are trails to a waterfall, maintained
walking trails, horseback riding, bird watching, swimming, tubing on the
river and a tree climb to 130 feet above the canopy.
- Large kitchen and eating area and large enough to open a cozy restaurant.
- Leading area in Costa Rica for bird watching, 289 bird species have
been recorded here.
- Completely furnished with new beautiful linens, telephone, fax, computer,
hand-made bedroom and living room furniture, large fully equipped kitchen
with two refrigerators, stove, etc.
- Pure natural spring water supplied by three fresh water springs.
This is a warm, modern, tropical, tranquil rainforest on the Rio Blanco.
All tourists here enjoy the sights and sounds of the nearby gardens, waterfalls
For information please contact:
Mr. Pat Bliss
Tel: (506) 228-1859